Volunteer Social Media Assistant
Are you looking to develop and discover new skills, explore a new field, get more life experience?
If so, volunteering your time to CT Furniture will not only look great on your CV, but will increase your:
You will also gain satisfaction and increase your confidence by:
- Social media and administration skills
- Marketing experience in a retail environment
- Personal and professional development
- Supporting your community
- Meeting new people and making new friends
JOB TITLE: Social media assistant volunteer
RESPONSIBLE TO: TBC
LOCATION: Birmingham, Newcastle, Tipton & Wolverhampton.
Please state required location
HOURS WORKED: Variable
TYPE OF APPOINTMENT: Voluntary
To apply call 0121 773-2858 or email Marieanne.email@example.com
To provide an efficient, effective and supportive service of promotions for CT Furniture store managers; using Facebook, Gumtree and additional promotional platforms as required.
- Managing photo libraries and taking photographs and videos of items
- Scheduling and posting updates to specified social media platforms.
- Customer service – responding to all customer enquiries via online platforms.
- Using the computer to update social media sites as required
- General office duties
- Answering the phones and dealing with customer queries
- Distribute marketing materials.
Community Transport (CT) comprises of the charitable company "Community Transport", and its trading subsidiary "Community Minibuses Limited". We have four brands: CT Furniture, CT Home, CT Passenger Services and CT Training and we help the community by providing accessible transport, low-cost furniture and professional training.
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
To bring people and opportunities together to help transform lives and build better communities.
There are no documents available