Online Sales and Customer Service Assistant Volunteer
Are you looking to develop and discover new skills, explore a new field, get more life experience?
If so, volunteering your time to CT Furniture will not only look great on your CV, but will increase your:
You’ll also gain satisfaction and increase your confidence by:
- Sales, social media and customer service skills
- Sales and customer service experience in a retail environment
- Personal and professional development
GENERAL INFORMATIONJOB TITLE: Sales and Customer Service Assistant VolunteerRESPONSIBLE TO: TBC LOCATION: Birmingham, Newcastle or Sandwell Wolverhampton. HOURS WORKED: VariableTYPE OF APPOINTMENT: VoluntaryROLE PURPOSETo provide an efficient, effective and supportive service of promotions for CT Furniture store managers; using Facebook, Gumtree and additional promotional platforms as required. PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Supporting your community
- Meeting new people and making new friends
Company overviewCommunity Transport (CT) comprises of the charitable company ‘Community Transport’, and its trading subsidiary ‘Community Minibuses Limited’. We have four brands: CT Furniture, CT Home, CT Passenger Services and CT Training and we help the community by providing accessible transport, low-cost furniture and professional training.Our Mission StatementTo bring people and opportunities together to help transform lives and build better communities.Our ValuesOur core values are Excellence, Engagement, Ethical, Equality and Enterprise and each CT Furniture employee and volunteer strives to represent these values in all we do.
- Uploading sales items to multiple online platforms to increase sales of furniture items.
- Responding to all customer enquiries via online platforms.
- Answering the phones and dealing with customer queries.
- Using the computer to update social media sites as required.
- General office duties.
- Distribute marketing materials.
There are no documents available